Nice Move - Prototype
A prototype used to experiment with the Box2D physics for HTML5 games. This was made using Construct 2. Can be played on desktop or mobile.
All art and code created is my own.
My professional games can be found in my portfolio.
- tap or click blocks on the left side of the screen and move them to the right
- blocks on the right side of the screen cannot be moved
- once all blocks are on the right, they must remain stable for a moment before the level is complete, ie. not falling off the screen
- blocks falling off the screen at any point results in a failure
- click the grey box to reset the level
- On mobile, the player's finger obscures the boxes making it difficult to place them. I will implement an offset at a later date.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.